Sunday 5 October 2008

its just ally sky

alia aka ally sky aka ally melly sky
is just a person
she comes..she goes by...
she jumps she dance she falls she hurts
she hopes she dreams
she's just an ordinary girl without any super powers

all she have is what u see

other than that she hv her strongest dreams ever..its her 1st love
which all people knows...aviation.planes.
passion.determine.presistance towards her ambition to become a PILOT



she loves her friends..lets list it a lil
fidzy and family
luqman basyar
kak linn
ady
alip
siha and all housemates
lisha
khaty and otherss
i love u still even if ur not in the list..lazy lahh
ahahahaa


and people i really love u all
seriously
i LOVE all of u
and to all of u

So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't
You're all I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me

This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need ya like I do
Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you
Still feels like our best times are together


Lots of Love,
ally sky <33

No comments: