Sunday 17 August 2008

well well

So its been a week i moved into the hostel
its been a week i started classes n attending them(i've thought of skipping already) hoho shh!
my classes will be on wed,thurs & friday(im free every night) so come on and kidnap me..i'll glad to be kidnapp everyday! ahhahaa
ok
so0 i hv only typing class..YES TYPING! and Business English
BORINGGGGGG!!!!!
ok i havent got my very own real house YET
Mr. Raymond(officer counsellor) said by end of the month so im marking his word
currently staying in the senior's block E 17th floor..dtg ah
sila2
i've made new friends they are

nora(called noya)taken
theres julia(taken)
iqa(connecting jugak)
fit as in fitri(Female) engaged!
aini( flirting)
mona(taken)
izati( 'abg angkt') processing kot
uva(taken)
farhana/farah something2
and others i couldn't remember yet

so0....
no chance aa guys
lol

typing class(ms.raj)
BE suppose to be ms.suzie but i dont know what happend to her and another lecturer took over our class called ms.liu if im not mistaken
oh well
wtvr

wajdi hv kidnapp me once..i want moree
im waiting 4 fidzy to kidnap me as well
and Ara and LUQ to0
people! come n get me!



oh anyway my hostel location is at/in wtvr Mutiara Dmnsara
10min walk to curve
lol
pelangi2 tu
so if ur there just hola me..we'll hang out yea

last night i saw ae3sha n nadira GOD i miss them!


-ally sky-





No comments: